My Year. . .2013
As the year comes to an end, we thought we would each do a year-end review. I’m the first up, so here I go. . .
2013 has been a great year! Through many challenges and huge triumphs. . .it has been a year of enormous growth for me. Here are some of the highlights of this year. . .
- I truly embraced letting go of control and having faith in God
- The hubby and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. . .it just keeps getting better! He is truly amazing!
- I stopped seeing my Mom as just “Mom”, and actually a woman, my best friend, and really amazing!!
- I realized the quality of friendships and how blessed I am to have the amazing friends I have.
- I have come to terms with trying to change people, let them figure it out!
- Realized that Mendocino, Ca just might be my happy place. Best relaxing vacation ever!
- I lost 10 pounds on my own without using any diet programs, and actually enjoyed the Insanity Workout! Yayyy!!!
- I’m about to gain that 10lbs back, because me and the hubby are P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!
After FIVE years of trying to get pregnant. . .me, the hubby and God conquered it in 2013!!!
What a Year!?!
What do I want for 2014?
I want to be the best person I can be
I want to be the best mother I can be (this gives me goose bumps)
I want to be the best wife I can be
I want to be the best daughter I can be
I want to be the best friend I can be
Wishing you all love, peace, and prosperity
Chat ya’ later,