A Food Enthusiast’s Wish List
This could certainly serve as a little inspiration if you’re looking for something for the culinary enthusiast in your life. Ahem, although you could never go wrong with Le Creuest (do you think my hubby is getting the picture yet?)
These are just a few other things that would make me smile if they were under my tree.
1. I haven’t had microwave popcorn since I rediscovered homemade popcorn a few years ago. The whirley popcorn popper would be a fun addition.
3. My mom swears by these knives for her lettuce and other produce and mother knows best
4. Just because pretty and functional things in the kitchen make me smile, I’d love the green and pink set
5. This would be a fun weekend activity and then invite some friends over for a wine and cheese gathering
6. These sound delightful
7. The absolute cutest calendar for 2014, hand illustrated plus a new cocktail recipe every month! This is a win-win
8. There are plenty of cookbooks on my Amazon wish list that should make it fairly simple for my hubby but this is the one I want next. Everything I’ve tried from their blog has been a success so I can’t wait to drool over the pictures and devour the recipes
9. Again, pretty and functional. It’s the little things that add to the whole kitchen
10. It’s the state of California, so that’s pretty self-explanatory as to why I want this. And in my opinion one can never have too many cutting boards
What’s on your wish list?