40 Things I’ve Learned. . .
Tomorrow I turn 20 again. Yes, I said 20. As in 20 squared, the new 30, the big 4-0!! As I reflect on 40 years, I’m choosing to embrace this special moment and here are a few things and more, that I have learned along the way. . .
1. Embrace new beginnings. Including turning 40
2. Appreciate feeling good, because you forget this when you are sick
3. Thank God for every blessing good and bad every day
4. Always say please and thank you
5. Tell someone you love them daily
6. Take care of your feet
7. Invest in good shoes
8. Treat yourself to something special often
9. Treat someone else to something special
10. Give compliments
11. Live outloud and take risks
12. Take an Insta break
13. Try something new
14. Sing out loud and out of key with your kids
15. Dance with your kids
16. Dance with your husband
18. Money always finds a way to you
19. Wish on a star
20. Keep a vision board
21. Call your friend on the telephone
22. Text message less frequently
23. Have a date with your husband once a week
24. Have a date with yourself once a week ( or at least once a month)
25. Enjoy the ocean
26. Watch your kids play, it takes you back to your own childhood
27. Let go of bad thoughts
29. Visit a new city
30. Go to the spa at least twice a year
31. Invest in a good aesthetician. Your eyebrows will thank you later
32. Use your passport
33. Watch documentaries
34. Turn off the news sometimes
35. Love what you do
36. Discover your passion
37. Handwrite a letter to a family member or friend
38. Invest in personalized stationary
39. Move. Exercise. Daily.
40. Smile. Often. It’s good for your soul.
41. Bonus…Never stop learning new things.
It’s My Birthday!!! Let’s Celebrate!!
Chat ya’ later!