This could certainly serve as a little inspiration if you’re looking for something for the culinary enthusiast in your life. Ahem, although you could never go wrong with Le Creuest (do you think my hubby is getting the picture yet?)
These are just a few other things that would make me smile if they were under my tree.
1. I haven’t had microwave popcorn since I rediscovered homemade popcorn a few years ago. The whirley popcorn popper would be a fun addition.
3. My mom swears by these knives for her lettuce and other produce and mother knows best
4. Just because pretty and functional things in the kitchen make me smile, I’d love the green and pink set
5. This would be a fun weekend activity and then invite some friends over for a wine and cheese gathering
6. These sound delightful
7. The absolute cutest calendar for 2014, hand illustrated plus a new cocktail recipe every month! This is a win-win
8. There are plenty of cookbooks on my Amazon wish list that should make it fairly simple for my hubby but this is the one I want next. Everything I’ve tried from their blog has been a success so I can’t wait to drool over the pictures and devour the recipes
9. Again, pretty and functional. It’s the little things that add to the whole kitchen
10. It’s the state of California, so that’s pretty self-explanatory as to why I want this. And in my opinion one can never have too many cutting boards
What’s on your wish list?
The BBBirds Holiday Gift Guide continues this week with great gifts under $25. Need some great ideas for your coworkers, manicurist, kids teacher, or for your secret santa we’ve got you covered.
a great addition to your bar cart. . .
studded it out. . .
great for the hostess with the mostess
a golden idea…
help them represent their favorite city…
a coffee table book perfect for everyone…
light up someones day. . .
The Holiday’s are here! Which means mo’ eating & mo’ drinking! Which means more time in the gym-at least for me! Lately, I’ve been all about this and just finished my second 5k run and it feels good to be on top of my fitness before the cookie-fest begins!
Now, some may not be so motivated to run or exercise, especially in the cold, but let your gear be your motivator. Who can resist a pair of brightly, colored athletic shoes and you’ve gotta love the Puma + Solange Knowles collabo! In preparation for my big run, I scored this, from my fave go-to-spot for all things sporty-chic, for a steal of a deal! Paired with a great pair of bright kicks, and stand out leggings-and you’re set! And just in case you need a little more inspiration, try these, these, and these on for stand out, brightly-lit, feet!
Don’t let the holidays weigh you down, get out and Run!
Chat ya’ later!